We operate in five premium, enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data centers and one network node / Point of Presence (POP) with locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and The Netherlands .
Our data centers meet the highest levels of redundancy to ensure our infrastructure is always available. The service architecture is based on ITIL V3 and our facilities are audited annually.
SSAE 16 SOC 1, 2 and 3 audits ( Replaces SAS 70 type audits )
Title 21 CFR Part 11 audits
To ensure unsurpassed reliability and security, our data center infrastructure systems have N+1 / 2N (or greater) redundancy levels. Utilizing our private fiber SONET ring, our clients can manage multiple data center footprints for secure, scalable and redundant primary and disaster recovery colocation, supplying piece-of-mind business continuity.
- Lightwave Data Center (San Diego, California)
- Van Buren Data Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
- One Wilshire Point of Presence (Los Angeles, California)
- Tempe Data Center (Tempe, Arizona)
Tempe, AZ Data Center
Please contact us for details from our other data centers.
- 160,000 sq. ft. gross- 90,000 sq. ft. raised floor, 45,000 sq. ft. flex space
- 200+ watts per sq. ft.
- 2N power available
- Medium voltage distribution
- Four 10 megawatt feeds
- Diverse paths from substation
- Critical load on S&C PureWave™ UPS systems
- N+1 2 MW Cummins generators
- N+1 McQuay Modular Central Plants
- N+4 Stulz-ATS CRAH units
- Onsite thermal storage tanks
- Makeup storage tanks
- 150,000 gallons onsite make-up water at full build out
- Carrier neutral
- Diverse fiber paths into building
- Dedicated Meet-Me Room
- On-net transport to most major global cities
- 19 carriers and growing
- Multi-factor authentication systems
- Biometric security scanners
- Bullet-resistant glass
- 24 x 7 x 365 onsite security personnel
- Camera surveillance system
- PCI DSS validated service provider
- SOC 2 audited
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer accessibility
- Loading dock and secured receiving
- Office space for dedicated NOCs
- Dual interlocked pre-action dry pipe with VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) fire suppression
- Lightening protected building
- RODI water for ultrasonic humidifiers
- Information security consulting
- Network engineering
- 24x7x7365 NOC with smart hands
- Centrally located in the Phoenix metro area
- Clear from flight and runway paths
- Within walking distance from multiple hotels
- Easily accessible by major freeways
Low Risk Location
Tempe, Ariz, is one of the few U.S. cities deemed safest from natural disasters. Its climate protects it from the likelihood of environmental calamities such as hurricanes, tornadoes, catastrophic hail, major flooding and earthquakes and makes an ideal location for primary and disaster recovery colocation services.
We also utilize the services of Salt River Project (SRP) to provide power to our Temple Data Center. This local utility has served central Arizona for more than 100 years and has received national recognition for its exceptional electric system reliability and customer service.
As a public power company, SRP is committed to delivering energy at a fair price. The company uses a balanced fuel mix, which includes coal, natural gas, nuclear and renewable sources such as geothermal, solar and wind energy, to avoid reliance on any one fuel and limit market volatility.
Our other data centers are in low risk areas as well, we always suggest that adding a second location for disaster recovery.